2011 TR-7 XT
Light weight version of TR-7
TR-7 XT the lighter brother of TR-7 is the absolute best for the larger Slalom sails and Formula Windsurfing sizes. The additional cost is more than justified by the enhanced handling and low end performance that comes with the use of this dense TechnoraTM laminate.
We are confident this year is going to be the best ever and expect you will find that as well. Maybe just a little bit of seventh heaven on the water.
- An increase in the lower sleeve width allows additional cam pressure and more tension for smoothing the luff area.
- The shortened luffs and the shift to shorter masts brings the power lower, naturally.
- A moderate recessed clew keeps the handling sweet, even with the added chord length of the lower aspect ratio and 'hides' the boom tail away nicely without affecting rigging ease.
- To keep weight low, all batten pockets are now Technora, as well as all sleeve film laminate inserts.
- TR-7XT is designed, developed, and tested with the SRS Carbon Race masts.
- To make the TR-7XT rig complete, a MauiSails full carbon race boom is absolutely the best there is.
We continue to use ODL04 Technora™ X-Ply from Dimension Sailcloth for our larger Slalom and Formula sails in the XT range. Significant weight savings, superb durability, and World Champion performance supply the added value and make the TR-7 XT the perfect choice for high level competition. The MauiSails SRS 100% Carbon race masts and the super-stiff MauiSails Monocoque Carbon Race Booms complete the perfect rig package...l get ready to race and win.