Freeride no cam sail
Catching and passing your buddy or boyfriend (go faster ladies!) is an ever present pastime at most friendly beaches. When you have the Pursuit in your hands, naturally you want to catch the other person, or go faster.
This highly refined RAF slalom outline has the shaping and tension to keep it at the level of fastest in its class. Well designed shape distribution produces a smooth transition from the fullness of the lower sections to the flatter upper sections and this makes the transitions and handling especially soft and easy.
The 2013 Pursuit is for fun slalom and easy sailing with current slalom boards. The sails handle a broad variety of conditions and the light weight makes it easier to spend more time sailing. Our exclusive lightweight color shift material with Small Yarn Light Film, and functional XPly materials define the graphic look that makes the Pursuit experience colorful and satisfying.
The bits and pieces:
- Generous use of unique color gradient lightweight U.S. made Xply material.
- Low profile batten tension system with stainless steel adjustment screws.
- Tube/rod battens have tapered batten pockets to keep tips straight.
- Anti chafe polyurethane head bumper.
- Fixed head webbing for easy insertion of mast without fussy head plug alignment.
- Seam and foot beads for chafe protection
- Increased boom cutout depth aids boom attachment.
- Full framework of Kevlar unidirectional reinforcement.
- New moderate clew cutaway for enhanced handling.
- Lightweight clew fitting with easy rigging loop feature.
- Welded stainless steel and bronze triple wheel tack pulley