Aloha is the official greeting in Hawaii and the appropriate name for this range of easy to sail freeride RAF's designed to welcome the first time sail buyer to the sport of windsurfing with its value price and performance feature / benefits.
At the Aloha's core is a soft body tension for maximum feedback and low end planing ability which makes the Aloha the perfect match for sailor's sharpening their sail handling skills on larger wide style boards. Built in robust 5 mil film, 7 mil film in the foot and X-Ply™ perimeter, the Aloha features many of the details found in more expensive MauiSails ranges making the Aloha a durable easy to rig RAF design that can take the punishment beginner sailors dish out. Look for value and say hello to windsurfing with the Aloha.
NEW Technical Features for the Aloha ’07
- Lightweight polycarbonate batten tensioners with stainless steel adjuster screws.
- PVC Leech protectors at trailing edge of batten pockets.
- Tough uphaul and tack handle abrasion resistant detail.
- High tear strength clew construction.
Aloha Board Recommendations
- Cross Over Short Boards: 90 - 110 Litres
- Freeride Wide Style Boards: 110 - 160 Litres
- Long Boards with Daggerboards: 180 + Litres