Freeride/freerace cam sail
Proof that innovation is a natural progression at MauiSails, the MS-2 takes a giant step forward in the Freerace category with addition of a third cam in the 8.5 M and larger sizes.
For MS-2 sizes 8.5 and above, there are now 2 cams above the boom and one below.
The MS-2 conforms to Formula Experience and results in extending the range of each size. The luff curve becomes more dynamic, the body tension equivalent to the TR series race sails and the end result a super fast, ‘light in the hands’ high performance sail.
NEW Technical Features for the MS-2 ’07
- 3 Cams in the 8.5 - 11.0 sizes
- Lightweight polycarbonate batten tensioners with stainless steel adjuster screws.
- PVC Leech protectors at trailing edge of batten pockets.
- Tough uphaul and tack handle abrasion resistant detail.
- High tear strength clew construction.
MS-2 Board Recommendations
- High Performance Slalom Boards: 90 - 120 Litres
- Freeride / Giant Slalom Cross Over Boards: 110 - 130 Litres
- Freeride Widestyle Boards: 130 - 160 Litres
- Formula and Formula Experience Boards: 135 + Litres