Freeride no cam sail
The Pursuit is built for speed with emphasis on delivering stable top end power to stimulate the sailor to push their windsurfing experience to the max.
At the core of the Pursuit design brief is deliver Slalom sensations without camber inducers for an easy to rig and value priced high performance RAF targeted for flatwater conditions. The Pursuit combines the body tension and shaping of the successful Super X oriented Switch design with the perimeter shape of the freerace MS-2 to maximize balance and top end speed potential.
With race sail features like Tube / Rod full length battens, 5 mil film and X-Ply™ perimeter, the Pursuit delivers speed and stamina to power the new generation of efficient and easy to sail slalom boards.
NEW Technical Features for the Pursuit ’07
- Lightweight polycarbonate batten tensioners with stainless steel adjuster screws.
- PVC Leech protectors at trailing edge of batten pockets.
- Tough uphaul and tack handle abrasion resistant detail.
- High tear strength clew construction.
Pursuit Board Recommendations
- Slalom Boards: 90 - 110 Litres
- Freeride / Giant Slalom Cross Over Boards: 110 - 130 Litres
- Freeride Widestyle Boards: 130 - 160 Litres